Sunday 23 October 2011

New hair and the sun is shining outside

It's Sunday afternoon and I am learning for our first exam of this semester(or atleast trying). It's gonna take place on next Friday so technically I am in not in that much of a hurry. But I should be, because I know in the coming days I am not able to concentrate for 8 hours in learning. In stead I am gonna go and meet Hanna, see possibly some of my other friends, have an excuse to go buy food even though I have more than enough in my fridge. And the best excuse of all: internet. 

First of all I have a small room and most of the day I spend it in my room. I have all the rooms of a small familyhouse packed in my room: The bedroom, the living room, office, dressing room(okay maybe the house is a bit bigger), gym (maybe the family just had luck and the mother (haha, you chauvinists out there) just got a raise) and the garden(in my case a balcony where are only old plastic garden furniture) is all packed in my 15m2. This is why the possible activities in this small room are endless. But still the winning factor is my lovely eMachines laptop which provides me with the World Wide Web. This little monster makes it hard for me concentrate on my learning. But what can you do, either fight it or panic on Tuesday afternoon that I seriously should start learning (and then check if I have gotten new email, even though I just checked them five minutes ago)

So now to the exciting part. I went to the hairdresser yesterday morning. At it was close that I didnt even go! But thank god I did.... After hearing that the place where I was going to was not that good from another person and then heard from another person that it was a good place, I was insecure about going. It paid off and my new hairdresser Denis made an amazing job. Even though when he cut off those first 20cm off of my hair, I think I stopped breathing for about a minute.

But it is gone and I am happy to present my lovely new haircut, which I am so happy about! This was the change I need for this fall!


And I also went to a seriously cool coffeehouse here in Salzburg with Dani, the coffee was just amazing:


If someone is interested, here is the internetsite of the coffeehouse: http://www.220grad.com/

So I am gonna continue tackeling against the power of the internet and continue learning!


WL&H

No comments:

Post a Comment