Friday 13 April 2012

Haircut 2€

As I cut my hair about 6months ago short, Im trying to grow them again. Surprise, surprise. I think it will go on like this till I'm dead, that I let them grow, cut them and the growing process starts from the beginning. 
Anyways, I went to the hairdresser and was prepared to pay 30€s' for my haircut. The girl looked at my hair and said, I'll just cut at the back a bit. It was all over in 5minutes. And at the cashier: "That'll be 2€s then". I was like "whooooooot?". But I was happy since I can otherwise live with my hair, they were just too long in the back.

My test in Japanese went really great, just missed the colours gold and silver, so this is why I missed a couple of points. Now its time to read some books for my thesis and hopefully it'll come to writing also.

I watched the newest video from Jennifer Lopez, I like the song, the video is not that good (only my opinion). Underneath the video from YouTube, that boyfriend of Jennifers' has quite a nice body, I must say! Wish everyone a nice, sunny and relaxing weekend.




 Käännös: Leikkasin puolisen vuotta sitten tukkani lyhyeksi ja nyt haluan taas kasvattaa tukkani. Tämä jatkuu varmaan hamaan hautaan asti että kasvatan tukan, leikkaan lyhyeksi ja kasvatan taas. Olin varautunut maksamaan tukanleikkuusta 30€, kampaaja siinä sitten arvioi ja leikkasi vain mun niskatukan lyhyemmäksi. Kassalla hän sanoi "se olisi sitten 2€", olin että "häh?". Mutta mikäs siinä, köyhän opiskelijan rahat säästyi, ja tukka saa kasvaa rauhassa.
Mun japanin testi meni hyvin, en huomannut listalla värejä kulta ja hopea, mutta ei se mitään. Vain yksi kohta jäi täyttämättä koska en tiennyt että gin (ぎん) on hopea. Nyt olis lopputyön vuoro, oon koko viikon tehnyt kaikkea muuta että edessä on lukemista ja kirjoittamista viimeistään huomenna. 
Katsoin Jennifer Lopez:in uuden musavideon, biisi itsessään on ihan hyvä, video ei ollut ihmeellisempi (yläpuolella Youtubesta otettu video). Jenniferin melkein 20v nuoremmalla poikakaverilla ei ole mikään huono kroppa, pakko sanoa! :D Toivotan kaikille tasapuolisesti kivaa viikonloppua!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment