Friday 4 May 2012

Good morning!

People, it's Friday again!! The weekend is almost here, just the last day of sitting in the classroom or working at the desk or what ever your workstation is! Then comes the weekend, which gives a nice break from the week and everyone can (hopefully) reload their batteries.

As I posted yesterday about my new top and necklace, the latter one comes into use already today. I don't really post that many pics of myself (I find those "stretch-your-arm-and-try-to-keep-the-camera-so-that-you-cant-see-it-in-the-picture" pictures really funny) since my flat is so small anyways that no matter where I stand there is some distraction behind me or you can't see me from head to toe, I've kept those pictures to minimum. Anyways, I managed to take one picture this morning from myself with my new necklace.


Since my lovely Nokia cell was quite cheap and it keeps turning off by itself(going to take it to the shop today or next week), the quality of the picture is not that good.

But anyways, enjoy the weekend. I'm gonna go work tomorrow and on Sunday its all about writing again. Have one chapter to finish and then I can concentrate on my practical part. In two months it is all over, can't believe that this feeling would ever reach me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment