Tuesday 12 June 2012

Rain = chocolate

I have to say that I really like my insurance company. Not because of the good insurances (which they are actually offering) but because of the nice little extra service in the for "storm info sms". They send me a free sms in which they inform when it is going to rain really alot or when there is going to be a thunderstorm etc. The best thing is that they are quite reliable based on the starting point of the train. Today I got an sms at 7am where they informed that the rain will start at 3pm today. Well, it started  2.50pm ;)

Anyways, it is forecasted that the rain goes till tomorrow afternoon. And for me I can just be at home, write my thesis and keep myself warm. Chocolate is a nice alternative, it does not make me warm but it makes me feel good. Well, it makes me forget that the weather is really crappy... Again this thing with "women" but hey, what can you. 

Chocolate just makes me sweeeeeeet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment