Saturday 9 June 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes and SHOES

I decided yesterday (if I would finish all the tasks for my thesis yesterday evening) that I would go shoe shopping today. I have a day off from work so I really didn't have a hurry. A friend of mine called me and she decided to come with me (spontaniously). She kept her head and did not buy a single pair of shoes. Well I didnt have a head to beginn with, so I ended up buying 3 new pair of shoes.


Käännös: Päätin eilen illalla että jos saan kaikki suunnitellut jutut tehtyä gradun suhteen, menen tänään kenkäostoksille. No sain kaiken aikaiseksi ja tänään lähti kaverikin spontaanisti mukaan kenkäkaupoille. Hän piti päänsä, eikä ostanut yhtään uutta kenkäparia. No mulla ei nyt ollut päätä tai mitään sen kummallisempi ajatuksia päässä, joten lopputuloksena oli yläpuolella olevat 3 paria kenkiä

2 comments: