Wednesday 4 July 2012

New watch

My dear friend Aida bought herself a new watch  and she sent me a link to the firm's onlineshop, where she bought her watch. Well, of course I found myself also a nice watch. And Aida was so nice that she bought me the watch, and since my wrist is so small, I can go to the shop and they make it smaller, even though I get my hands to the watch first in October when I'm back in Finland. Aida even sent my a pic of my watch (it looks pink but underneath the pic is the link to the watch on Ur&Penn's onlineshop). And the nice thing is that Aida promised to give me this watch as my bday present, since I have my Bday in September.

here the link: http://uropenn.se/product/7902/

Käännös: Aida hommasi mulle uuden kellon Suomesta käsin. Hän oli löytäny Ur&Penn:stä kellon ja lähetti mulle linkin nettikauppaan. Mä löysin kellon ja Aida oli niin ihana että ostin kellon mulle. Mun pitää mennä pienentämään sitä kun olen takaisin Suomessa, mun ranne kun on ku pikkulapsella. Anyways, tämä on mun synttärilahja samalla, sillä pääsen kelloon käsiksi ensin lokakuussa ja mun synttärit on syyskuussa :) Kiitos, Aida <3


1 comment: