Thursday 6 September 2012

Burgundy leather jacket!

So, yesterday I was surfing in internet even though I was supposed to learn (my final oral exam is in exactly, almost to the minute, three weeks from now) and I bumbed into a pic of Rosie Huntigton-Whiteley running on the streets of London... And that leather jacket of hers, totally fell in love with it. Have a look yourself:


The problem here is, that the jacket in the picture is from Balenciaga and it retails at Barneys New York for a whopping $2600 (with todays exchange rate a nice 2160€), and for the moment its actually sold out.... So I can just forget that, need to find a cheaper version somewhere else! The seach continues ;)

2 comments:

  1. heeei onpa makee takki ;) I wants!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. joo, ihan vapaasti voit wantsia sitä.. onks palkka kohdallaan et tommosen saa tolla hinnalla hankittua? :D

    ReplyDelete