Sunday 21 April 2013

Nails

Here are my nails for the start of the week. I saw an example in the May 2013 InStyle (Germany) magazine and wanted to try them myself..

My nails did not turn out as nice as in the magazine but I am not so unsatisfied with the result.

I used three nail polishes: Pink as basis and the light color for the stripes and the gold to give some extra for the stripes.


I painted the whole nail in pink. After it was dry, I painted stripes with a thin brush. First with the white one, I let it dry and then I painted over the white with the gold one. The result:


If you want a better result, just practice, practice and practice!

Käännös: Näin toukokuun InStyle (Saksa) lehdessä kivan kynsi-idean. Oon tällä hetkellä aika intona kynsien laittamisen suhteen, täällä se on suht halpaa hommaa kun yksi kynsilakka ei maksa 1,30€ enempää. Tuon mallin ideana on tehdä raitoja kynsiin ja korostaa raitoja glitterillä. Otin värit melkein suoraan lehden sivuilta, kun mun kynsilakkakokoelmassa sattui olemaan sopivat värit.
Lakkaa kynnet pohjavärillä ja anna kuivua. Tee raidat ohuella pensselillä ja anna ensimmäisen värin kuivua kunnolla ja vedä toisella raitavärillä aiempien raitojen päälle ja viereen. Lakkaa päällyslakalla ja anna kuivua. Toivottavasti tykkäätte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment